Friday, June 13, 2014

What I've been sewing lately


Chiffon gown with hand-applied embroidery and crystals 

Rochie din voal chiffon accesorizata manual cu broderie si cristale




Taffeta mermaid  gown with hand-applied crystals

Rochie sirena din tafta cu cristale aplicate manual



  Chiffon gown with hand-applied embroidery flowers

Rochie din voal chiffon cu flori brodate aplicate manual



Brocade mermaid gown

Rochie sirena din brocart 



Chiffon & lace gown

Rochie din voal chiffon si dantela



Lace deux-pieces

Costum din dantela


 Chiffon gown

Rochie din voal chiffon


16 comments:

  1. Oh wow, these dresses are stunning! The first red one is my fave for sure!
    Love your blog, new follower! :)
    Jess xo
    madeyoulookbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing dresses! I like those.
    http://mymiraculousbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. best sewing machine for beginners

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW looks beautiful, where do you get your materials? I just ordered my new sewing machine, cant wait to use it, I ordered the new janome dc2012, I will try making something like that red dress, it looks stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such amazing dresses but you need the figure to wear them, LOL. EmbroideryCritics

    ReplyDelete